Wednesday, November 9, 2016

Tech Tip: Blogger Template

I really enjoyed doing this tech tip! If you have a little time set aside or even a study break I highly recommend doing this. It was fun and relaxing for me to find templates, fonts, colors, and backgrounds that express myself and things that I found appealing to the eye. Mind you, it was easy for me to get distracted so make sure you don't get too far off track when designing your blog. Designing your blog may also encourage you to make more posts and add more to it so that it flourishes the way hope it is portrayed to be. However, be careful with how much color and detail you may want to incorporate; your blog can look busy really fast, which may become hard to focus on or read through. 

Here is a random cute personal picture of my cat Oliver :-)




No comments:

Post a Comment