Wednesday, December 7, 2016

Class Improvements

Overall, I enjoyed this course and found it clear and informative when following the directions in accordance to all of the assignments. I had fun getting the opportunity to express my creativity while improving my writing and revising skills. I am not sure if this is something that can be improved but I definitely had some overwhelming moments during some assignments because of the number of tabs opened. I know this seems like a pesky complaint, but it may take away the confusion for some students who get mixed up with all the open tabs and where everything is on each tab. 
The class improvement of incorporating writing tutorial videos that Laura suggested really caught my eye since I am such a visual learner. I think that would very beneficial and helpful for almost all students, especially visual learners who may be struggling with some concepts or revisions that need to be corrected. Other than that, I am really glad that I received the opportunity to be in a stress-free class that kept my interest throughout the semester!

No comments:

Post a Comment